Led by our expert Mental Health First Aid trainer, Steve Metcalf, this three day course provides a comprehensive training to help spot the signs of mental health distress and provide the correct help and support.
Each attendee will receive a manual, workbook and quick reference tool in their training pack and a certificate of qualification on completion of the course.
3-day course 23-25 Nov
Training packs arrive at participants addresses by an agreed date and participants complete pre-course individual learning activities (1 hour) before the start of Live Session 1.
Tue 23 Nov:
- pre-course module 2 e-learning and reading (2 hurs)
- 0930hr – Live Session 1 (1hour 50 mins)
- 1430hrs – Live Session 2 (2 hours 30 mins)
Wed 24 Nov:
- Pre-course module 3 e-learning and reading (2 hours) completed as individuals
Wed Thu 25 Nov
- 0930hrs Live Session 3 (2 hours)
- followed by pre-course module 4 e-learning and reading (2 hours)
- 1430hrs Live Session 4 (2 hours)
Please note that Tue 23 and Thu 25 Nov are full working days.