A distance learning programme, fully accredited by the ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management).
If you have some management experience as a team leader or line manager, this course is perfect to help you with your new responsibilities.
How will this course help you?
This course will help you by improving knowledge and confidence across a wide range of areas including:
- Management of equality and diversity law, legislation and internal policies
- Understanding different leadership styles or behaviours found in the workplace
- Dealing with change in the workplace
- Mental health issues in the workplace
- Job analysis for recruiting and selecting new staff
- The concept of coaching in the workplace
- Minimising and resolving conflict
- Managing stress and supporting others to minimise stress
What units will you study?
- Managing Equality and Diversity
- Understanding Leadership, examining and enhancing leadership skills and behaviours
- Planning Change
- Understanding Mental Health in the Workplace
- Recruitment and Selection of new staff in the workplace
- Effective Coaching Skills
- Conflict Management
- Stress Management
- 2 online coaching session with our expert coaches
- 1 day in person leadership & management workshop
- Full access to our extensive online resources
- Online assignment clinic
- You will complete 8 units
What’s the timeline?
The courses can take between 6 – 9 months.
Guided learning hours for this course is 58 hours.
Total qualification time is 130 hours.
All ILM qualifications are awarded by The City and Guilds of London Institute which was founded in 1878 and is incorporated by Royal Charter.