Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Exercise and Health
This qualification will enable you to develop your knowledge of healthy eating to analyse a client’s nutritional habits and to be able to offer healthy eating advice linked to a clients’ exercise and lifestyle goals.
This course can take between 1-2 months of part time study.
You must hold a level 2 Fitness Instructing qualification or equivalent.
Throughout your course you will study a range of core modules including:
• How to access credible information about nutrition for exercise and health
• The nutrients required to maintain health
• How nutrients from food are used to fuel and aid recovery from physical activity
• Estimating daily energy and nutrient requirements for clients with different goals
• The risks of poor nutritional and lifestyle practices
• Skills to analyse clients’ dietary habits and identification of areas for improvement
Make an enquiry
What you can expect
Online coaching support from our expert tutors
Full access to our extensive online resources
Assessment support and certification on completion